The Health Benefits Of Ice Cream
Surprisingly, ice cream is not just a dessert that makes you feel guilty after consuming too much! You can now enjoy your ice cream in peace by remembering some of the health benefits of this tasty treat!
The health benefits of eating ice cream:
- Contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K and B12
- Contains potassium which helps lower blood pressure
- Great source of energy (contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins)
- Contains calcium and phosphorus which promote strong bones (calcium may also help reduce the risk of colorectal cancer)
- Contains l-tryptophan which is the precursor to serotonin (the neurotransmitter responsible for mood elevation)
- May lower the risk of ovulation-related infertility
- May increase arousal and boost your libido
- Makes you happier by activating a pleasure center in the brain called the orbitofrontal cortex
So what are you waiting for? Scoop up some chocolate, vanilla or strawberry ice cream and put a smile on your face!
Are you Ready? (This is Defeating Stigma Mindfully)