Become Society’s Role Model
Reminding ourselves to stay humble in a society that breeds competition, dominance and a race to the top can be a challenge if not practiced daily. Being humble will make you feel good about yourself, attract more positive people into your life and will allow you to demonstrate to others that being humble is awesome!
The benefits of being humble:
- You will be able to better cope with anxiety
- You will become a better leader and more people will like you
- You will develop a higher self-control and a better work performance
- You will become more tolerant of others and less defensive about your own beliefs
- You will achieve higher grades
- You will be more helpful with others and develop stronger relationships
- You will become more generous
Do not let society mold you into a person you are not. It is okay to be competitive and strive for success, but do it fashionably, by staying humble and becoming a role model for others. People will replicate your behavior if you demonstrate a kind and humble persona and this is what will help society become a better place. We need as many humble people in The DSM Ready Movement as possible.
Are you Ready? (This is Defeating Stigma Mindfully)